2016-07-04

Thanks a bunch.... (Also, back from the beach)

Had wonderful time at Pawley's Island for 2 weeks with family and friends.  I didn't take any copics with me....just suntan lotion!

This was a complete CAS of Critters in the Jungle by Lawn Fawn "Cristina".  The only thing different is that Slide on Over die set is sold-out everywhere so I had to make my own using my Silhouette.  It worked out just as nice, but I would like to the buy the set....making it faster and precise.

I'm stocking up on "thank you" and "birthday cards".  I'm forever running out.

A2, Critters in the Jungle by lawn Fawn, twine, Thanks die cut by Simon Says and "a bunch" alphabet by Lawn Fawn


9 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC, I love the monkey hanging onto the twine and swinging. Maybe I'll copy this - if I remember, Love it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Cely. Glad you had a good and restful vacation. Love your card. Just so cute. I have never made a slider card. I'm going to have to try it out. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Cely! We leave in 2 weeks for our annual beach vacation in the Outer Banks...can't wait!!!
    Your card is soooooo sweet! Love the motion you've created with the slider. So creative.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Cely! Love the slide over...it's perfect with the monkey!

    The beach sounds wonderful! Glad you had a good time!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and so clever too! Glad you have a great time at the beach. Work is progressing on our house, but slowly. Will be so happy to have this project done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you enjoyed your beach time! You really needed and deserved the relaxation. And very happy you're back to crafting! Love the inspiration you bring to my inbox.

    I haven't tried a slider before; hopefully soon! This card is so adorable. That monkey couldn't be happier!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever slider card, Cely! Love that little monkey. I'm just getting back from the seashore, too, but I was dabbling my toes in the sands of the Pacific while you were on the other side of the continent. Will have some photos to post during the next couple of weeks. Hope you find time to stop by. No need to leave comments - I was posting things while I was gone. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, I love the image and the design. Glad to hear you had a great time on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh what a FUN card, Cely !!!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.