2016-07-29

Sea you soon...

This is a "total case" of a Lawn Fawn card.  I love the cute Mermaid for You set.  All I needed was the stamp set.  I have a new thing that is on my Silhouette Cameo Design Studio that will cut the images out.  It might not be as quick as the die set but it saves me a lot of money....money I can spend on more stamp sets.  Anyhow, I colored with copics and added a Wink of Stella to the mermaid's fin.  The "hello" die is from Momenta.

A2, pop-ups for dimension and allowing slider to move
Waves are also from Lawn Fawn
Stitched rectangle from Lil Inker
Challenges:
One Stitch at a Time - Layer it Up
Corrosive Challenge Blog #6 - Lots of Layers

11 comments:

  1. Cute and great interactive Card, Cely !
    Imke~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love slider cards but have never made one. This is just too cute, Cely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Cely!Don't you just love all the inspiration you get from other blogs. I so love seeing what everyone is doing. I haven't tried one of these cards yet but it's on my to do list. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Cely! And thanks for sharing the video. I was only going to watch a small portion of it, but ended up watching it all! I now have these dies on my wish list!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cuties, they are so much fun. Beautiful colouring.

    Tell! what new thing on the Cameo?
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious. I bet it fun to move the little mermaid and dolphin.. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest thing ever. I love mermaids, fairies, magical stuff like that. This is such a cute underwater scene.

    I'm curious about the "new thing on your design studio." Is it the trace feature? or something included on an updated version?

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cely-very fun! Glad you are saving even more money with you Silh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just the cutest Celey, love the curved slider.
    big hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.