2016-07-26

Dream Big (but different)

Yup, this is just about the same as yesterday but with a doggie.  I just love this Penny Black Buddy and Duck stamp set along with Uptown stamp.  Still casing 1001 cartes...love visiting her blog.

As I mentioned, if the card is worthy of being created once, why not a few more.  I now have 8 more cards for my stash that are ready to send...haha

Humm, I see red, white and blue so I'll enter into the Cut it Up Challenge #101.  The dog is die cut using Cameo, Clouds, Fisker punches,and the rectangle stitched die is from Lil Inker.

A2,  Paper Studios paper, copics, pop-ups for dimension

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for starting my morning off with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even cuter than yesterday, if that's possible! BTW, I posted a card today that's specifically for you. :-D http://mygrammysattic.blogspot.com/2016/07/beach-kitty-in-purples.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. just might have to case you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS set of cards, love the different colours and animals, they make the cards look so different.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, if it worked once why not use the idea again. I love this one. Dogs are so adorable and this one is no exception! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hoping I would see this over at Cut it Up! :) It's a cutie!

    Thanks for linking to Cut it Up for our Red, White, and Blue challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of Cards, Cely. It´s a cute Little doggy.

    Imke~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pups are adorable. Love how they're flying across the town.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course being a dog lover I love this card.. But I love all of your cards. Fantastic look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like how the dog is coloured and the houses are black and white, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too much fun going on here, these are wonderful Celey. Love your work!
    Hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh your cards are so great!!! Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog AND for linking to my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.