2016-07-20

Best Fishes

Yes, my time blogging lately has been sporadic at best.  My craft room was out of control, so I took a week off to clean.  I'm halfway there, but found a good place to stop and do a quick card.  The card is a total "case" from Jennifer McQuire.  I find it hard to jump back into creating after being away for too long.

I used Fintastic Friends set from Lawn Fawn.  I used the dies along with copics, and pop-ups for dimension.

I've enjoyed checking my emails and catching up on so many blogs I loved to follow for smiles and inspiration.  Unfortunately, I haven't been leaving comments, but will try to catch up.  I know the time and love that goes into a card and I personally know that comments left "goes a long way" for encouragement.  So....I'm going to do better.

A2, embossing powder, think black pen, white pen

8 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo sweet!!! I try to keep my craft space clean but it never happens!!! I just tell myself I work best when surrounded by a mess!!! Hahaha!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely DELIGHTFUL, love them ALL.

    I need to clean full stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable Cely! Love the bright colors and the cute little scene. Jennifer is so inspiring. I love her blog. Almost the weekend. Hope yours is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling cards.. So glad to see you take time to craft.. When I retire end of Oct. that is my goal to go through and throw away what i haven't use in past year.. Wish me luck. great to see your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little fishes are fantastic, Cely! Great to see you back posting something again. I always love the inspiration I get from your projects, my friend, :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I"m way behind on my commenting, too, and always appreciate your kind words on my post. I hope you find lots of fun hidden treasures as you clean your craft room!

    These are really cute, and I love the pun! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.