2011-07-04

ART IMPRESSION

...the family has grown!

...that's right!  Welcome ladies Deloris Barbara  and Renee have joined AI Design Team.  Check their today's post HERE. What a great choice!  I've been following Deloris for quite a while...is super in choosing the "just so perfect card" to go with her colors and layouts.  She's a guru of capturing the focal point of the image and leaving just a hint of embellishment for that extra little pop.  Check out the cards she has done and a few of my own.




Deloris creation with a Impression Obsession stamp


My card

My card
Now go check out what the lovely ladies have done now....    Deloris Barbara  and Renee

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cely,
    Thanks for the great welcome.Love your cards, too cute!!
    From one Pisces girl to another
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely work. I love those ladies in the tub!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.