2011-01-03

2nd posting today "Thank You this Moose"

As I have been saying for several days, I'm finishing some thank you cards and all will be mailed tomorrow.  I'm really enjoying the Lindy's Stamp Gang stamp sets that Deloris got me hooked on.  The moose came from the "We Moose You" gang.  I'm also trying to make 8 of each so I can give as presents....seems like family and friends would rather have some homemade cards rather than any other type of gift.  I will take that as a compliment and run with that thought....haha


Both are A2 size and  I used copic markers along with sewing and embellishments.
Don't forget about the svg freebie posted earlier today!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card... Tooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suchcute stamps you've been using, Cely! I love the cards you are making with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card ... I love the details you added. TFS!!
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking,dotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.