2010-11-29

Dove of Peace

Where have I been?  So busy!  I've been cutting out lots of svgs for a workshop I'll be doing next week with some very special high school students. I'm still not finished.  I'm also trying to get started on Valentine cards for OWH.
Anyhooo...I offered the svg a few weeks ago for the card below.  The card is for my neighbor who will soon be starting to celebrate Hanukkah.  One of my students is also Jewish, so I'm cutting the pieces out for her to put together in the workshop.
The svg freebie today is just another dove you might like better.   It was a public domain image that I cleaned up and made into an svg.
A2 size, embossing, pop-ups, pearlized paint on twig, white, blue and silver cardstock






10 comments:

  1. Thank you for this file. I can see many uses for it for card-making.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dove. Check your comments dear. You have something from me.

    Christel
    onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year for Christmas we are making our own ornaments. I have 5 kids so I will have lots of ornaments. I've downloaded the dove. I can't wait to decorate it for the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, and I just love both doves. Thank you for so generously sharing your SVG files. I am brand new with these files, and you have been very inspirational to me.
    http://BettyBeesBuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cely
    You have done it again!!-not only a gorgeous card but a very timely dove. Going to use it right away. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Nov. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just happened upon your sight and love it, excited to follow your wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.