2010-06-19

Artist Palette

       I toured 10 private-college campuses across my state of SC this past week with 55 other teachers and guidance counselors.  Since art was one of my majors, it brought back fond memories.  I would LOVE to go back now that computers, Mac's and graphic arts are on the scene.  I was born 30 years too early...haha  Art studios haven't changed too much....same smell, same mess, same palette!  Thank you for dropping by my little blog.  Comments are most welcomed!




Download: artist palette

(No expiration)


1 comment:

  1. I have to help with an art board to get ready for school in August...this will come in soooo very handy! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.